Monday, May 13, 2013

A Testimony of Prayer

Gems of Reflection - Week 19
There is not a day goes by that I don't receive answers to prayers on one level or another. As a mother, I am constantly praying for guidance and direction with regards to rearing my children. I know that I've received an answer when a problem arises and the words needed to invite the spirit and teach a valuable lesson enter my mind as though the Spirit whispered them into my ear directly. Every day that my husband and children return home unharmed, I know that a prayer has been answered - for I pray for their safety daily. In times of struggle, I recognize the hand of the Lord when I feel his comforting arms around me.

There are also many epic moments in my life that were grand answers to prayers  When I found out that I was pregnant with our son, that was an answer to our prayers. The day I was sealed to my husband and our daughter was able to be sealed to us, that was an answer to a prayer, as was the day our baby girl (who just turned one in April...crazy!) was born. We were able to bring her into this world via a v-bac, avoiding another c-section, and my testimony of prayer was strengthened tremendously that day, as we had been praying for such a result for months.

I feel so blessed to be able to see the hand of the Lord in my life on a daily basis. It is a constant reflection of His love for us, and I have a firm testimony that He truly does hear and answer our prayers.




Related Link:

Gems of Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment