Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pass the Popcorn, Please. ;)

Today is Thankful Thursday - and today, I am thankful for easily accessible fabric stores, exemplary women with amazing testimonies that inspire and uplift me, online scriptures, moments when I can see the Lord's hand in my life, moments when I see the light in my 2-year-old's eyes as he accomplishes something new, play dates, stimulating adult conversation, finding a new recipe that turns out amazing, being a part of a testimony-building experience with my daughter, good books, miraculously avoiding would-be car accidents (I KNOW this one was divine intervention), and finally - actually having my hubby home for a pizza/movie night. Pass the popcorn, please. :)

Popcorn and Thor? Nom Nom Nom! ;)


Related Link:

Thirty Days of Gratitude - Day 29: My Babies

Thirty Days of Gratitude - Day 30: Family Time



No comments:

Post a Comment