Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Germ Fairy Strikes Again!

I don't know what in the world is up with our family this winter, but we are all sick...AGAIN! It seems like we have been fighting this uphill battle against the germies since we first got sick right around Thanksgiving. I had that really bad case of walking pneumonia/bronchitis right after Christmas; too, when the kids all had ear infections and coughs. But two weeks ago, I took the two babies to their pediatrician for a follow up and they were in the clear, so I thought maybe we had finally seen the end of it...but, nope! M came home from school last Wednesday complaining of a head ache, and ended up staying home sick from school Thursday AND Friday. By the weekend, she was complaining of an ear ache, and BOTH babies had coughs and runny noses too. ((sigh))

I called Monday morning and got them in for an appointment with their pediatrician today, and once again, all THREE kids are back on antibiotics. M and B both have ear infections; but thankfully, L just has the sore throat/cough/runny nose thing going on. And here I am...out of like all of my essential oils. Doh!

I am not usually one to wish for warmer weather, but geez...I will be so glad when this cold/flu season is OVER for good! :-/


No comments:

Post a Comment