Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thirty Days of Gratitude - Day 17: My Daughter

My 12-year-old daughter came into this world at a time when I was facing some serious challenges, and she continues to bless my life each and every day. This poem is for you, Munch Munch. :)


Beautiful Child

Beautiful child, remarkable child
From Heav’n you descended, a mom I became.
Beloved child, celestial child
I feel of God’s love when I but speak your name.

Beautiful child, radiant child
Your spirit so eager, your smile so bright.
Glorious child, innocent child
You sing to the heavens and bless us with light.

Beautiful child, intuitive child
Bestowed with your wisdom, your intelligent mind.
Courageous child, faithful child
Our friendship eternal, our souls intertwined.

Curious child, creative child
With a book in your hand, and ideas running wild.
Artistic child, inspired child
Enchanting, romancing, an essence beguiled.

Beautiful child, benevolent child
Your heart so forgiving, compassion aflame.
Beautiful child, significant child
Without you, our family would not be the same.


Photo by The Purple Lady
















Related link:

No comments:

Post a Comment