Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thirty Days of Gratitude - Day 22: Life

On this beautiful Thanksgiving Day, I have so much to be thankful for. In addition to the list of things that I have already mentioned over the past several weeks, I am grateful for my life and the opportunity that I had to come to this earth, to gain a body, to be a wife and mother, to experience pain, failure and heartache - but then to find the strength through the Savior to get back up again and continue "swimming." I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from my mistakes, for the chance to strengthen my testimony through the things I experience in this life, and for the peace and comfort that are exemplified by the Savior through His grace. Most of all, I am grateful that I had the agency to choose the Savior's Plan and that I did choose to be apart of His great work.


Photo by The Queen of Purple



Related link:

I Can Do Hard Things!

All Things Purple: Thirty Days of Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment