Friday, November 9, 2012

Thirty Days of Gratitude - Day 9: Laughter

Photo by The Purple Lady
Today is Friday - and in honor of all things frivolous, I feel inclined to express how grateful I am today for laughter. It has the power to cure sickness, mend relationships, conquer fears, heal a broken heart, and can actually prevent aging (it can make you feel younger anyway). ;)

Have you ever tried to stay mad at someone after they've said something funny? You try to hold it in and stay mad - to keep a straight face - but you finally concede, because let's face it - laughter is infectious and impossible to disregard.

Now, I don't know if you guys have seen the "How It Should Have Ended" videos on YouTube, but this one literally had my 12-year-old and me in tears, we were laughing so hysterically.

So, in honor of the upcoming release of Breaking Dawn: Part 2, I bring you laughter - in the form of the most epic HISHE video ever. :-P





Happy Friday! :)


Related Link:

All Things Purple: Thirty Days of Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment